Friday, October 18, 2013

Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Hey Everyone! So I'm going to try to get this side of my Author stuff started - wish me luck and bear with me as I navigate this. Ironically I've built webpages from scratch, but this cookie cutter stuff stumps me at times! But I'm hoping once I get it the simplicity of it all will help me and take up less of my time, so I can crank out more novels.


First up - Expired Regrets! I can not believe the positive response coming from publishing my novel. Never in a million years when I started this adventure did I think I would consider myself an Author. Now with a paperback in hand and tons of copies sold it's starting to sink in. I'd love to hear your thought on my debut novel, be sure to leave reviews for me on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and share it with your friends.

Well, I will wrap this up and hope it posts successfully!
Lots of Love to you all!


Megan C. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment